Joe Galloway Lifetime Achievement Award
The nomination criteria and packets for the Joe Galloway Lifetime Achievement Award will include the following:
- A completed nomination form.
- Service and friendship to the U.S. Army, the Army Public Affairs community as a member of the communications profession for 20 years or more.
- Demonstrated impact to the Army Public Affairs career field through development of innovative programs, activities or other relevant service which could include mentoring, education or writing.
- Consistent contributions toward supporting the Army and telling the Army story.
- A“head & shoulders” photograph (or official DA photo for Soldiers) with a signed statement indicating endorsement of use for internal and external Army publications and other media outlets.
- A nomination letter or memorandum submitted by or endorsed by an active APAA member.
- A short biography or resume of the nominee.
Not intended as a posthumous award.
Send nomination attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.