MSG Marcia Triggs Award of Excellence
The nomination criteria for the Master Sgt. Marcia Triggs Award for Excellence and nomination packages will include:
- A completed nomination form.
- Service as an enlisted member of the Army Public Affairs community either on active duty or in the reserve for at least five years.
- Description of two to three outstanding public affairs achievements or contributions that demonstrate sustained excellent performance.
- Description of demonstrated and proven leadership skills, mentoring and training of peers and direct reports to obtain and sustain excellence in the field of public affairs.
- A letter of nomination submitted or endorsed by an active APAA member.
Send nomination attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.